Sunday, October 14, 2012

Weekend

What a great weekend I had! I walked in the Livestrong cancer walk thanks to my boss that put together team Gina's Groupies! Thank you to all my best friends that came.

I cooked a vegan dinner of zucchini pasta, carrot & sweet potato soup, superfoods salad, and cauliflower crust pizza. These are all cancer fighting recipes; I will post them on the recipes tab.

I redid my room...It now is really comfy and promotes healing.

Tomorrow it is back to work for this cancer caddie. Work is followed by a gym sesh with galpals and then a HEAD SHAVING PARTY. It's not right that cancer is slowly taking my hair and I have to watch... TAKE IT stupid c word.

1 comment:

  1. Kara, Christy and Jen are the sweetest gals, I just adore them! I love this picture, you looked so stinkin' cute at the walk!

    ReplyDelete