Saturday, September 1, 2012

Day after test and diet day 6

Okay... So maybe it feels like a UFC fighter beat the heck out of my hip, but I'm still getting around! It "hurts less" than a hangover ;). Even limped my way to the FAU game last night and we won!!! And, today is day 6 for me of vegan, organic, CLEAN eating. I've had fresh fruits and veggies all week. I've been eating nut and seeds for snacks. I've also been juicing! Well...visiting jamba and juiceteria until I buy a juicer. This is great for cancer fighting! I've been adding quinoa to dinners is as its high protein and gluten free. Also, I'm off the sugar and therefore the booze...cancer cells like that stuff and you can't fool this cancer caddie!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love this! That juiceteria place is addicting! I've never seen you look better, you're doing awesome at fighting the C word! Woop!!!

    ReplyDelete