Sunday, September 30, 2012

Update

Hi everyone! So my second chemo is approaching Friday. Is it weird I'm looking forward to it? Why you might ask? I am one session closer to being cancer free. Also, it makes me my usual spunky self thanks to prednisone for two days.

Here's how cycle 1 has been treating me: Days 1-2 awesome. Days 3-5 I was nauseous, dizzy and felt loopy. Day 6-present I have leg cramps and fatigue. Days 9-hopefully not much longer MAJOR fatigue set in. This is tough for me because I'm so active and really have to slow down. Day 15 is my cycle 2 of chemo. There are ten more to go after this! Getting closer. I just want to thank my family and friends for being so understanding and supportive right now. Means the world. I'm thinking of my mom right now...here she is.

1 comment: