Thursday, August 30, 2012

CYA Hodgkins lymphoma

Last Friday I was diagnosed with Hodgkins Lymphoma. I cried and laughed when my doctor told me. I thought it was impossible. I feel fine!!! I am 24 and in the best shape of my life...and did I mention I was going to use all my vaca days at work to go to Q-School????? 
Q-School will always be there, so getting back to health is key. 


 My plan is to heal myself by two things I can control: my mind and my diet. What I cannot control is medical treatment, but with my all-star attitude and clean eating I am revved up and ready to go!

Bring it on, cancer. 

Step 1: Bone Marrow test in the morning.

5 comments:

  1. Step 2: Veggie juice break!
    Step 3: Pummel cancer into submission.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gina I'm Janets daughter Courtney. When my mom told me about your diagnoses I had to make sure you knew about the Gerson Therapy, I could say a million amazing things about it but it is defiantly something you need to read about yourself. Here's the website and check out the movie The Beautiful Truth! http://gerson.org/gerpress/the-gerson-therapy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Courtney! Thank you:). Yes I've heard of this place...ago Hippocrates in palm beach. Have you heard of that one?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great plan, you have the right attitude! XOXO

    ReplyDelete