Saturday, January 26, 2013

9 down, 3 to go!

Yesterday was my 9th chemo! This means only 3 more treatments for me. My goodness am I excited.

My neutrophils and white blood counts were critically low and will be in the negatives this weekend. Yikes! I can't believe they gave me chemo, but in
not asking any questions...I want to be done ASAP! I have to lay really low this weekend and next week too. I basically have no immune system versus my usual extremely compromised immune system.

Thank you to all my family, best friends, boyfriend, co workers and golf buddies for all the support during this time! It's almost over and you got my through it. Your positivity and kind spirt means the world and is part of my healing process. Xoxo, Gina Marie

1 comment:

  1. We miss you G! You look fabulous despite not having any immune system :) Love you - keep that strong spirit going!

    ReplyDelete